Quantcast

whats new since rev. 8088

Karl Reinl
Salut Benoît,

made an update last Wednwesday (22.02) from 8088 to 8102.
Now my program fails :
FCRMMain.?.0: #2: Cannot load class 'DBTableView': Loading has already
failed
FCRMMain.?.0 FCRMMain.?.0 Main.?.0

So can you tell me whats new since rev. 8088

This is the line where it happend.

tbvAddCustInfo = New DBTableView(TabAddCust, "tbvAddCustInfo",
"CUSTINFO") As "tbvAddCustInfo"

No, I can not send the project, but can try to make an example.

But perhaps you know what's wrong.

Re: whats new since rev. 8088

Karl Reinl
Am Freitag, den 24.02.2017, 21:41 +0100 schrieb Charlie Reinl:

> Salut Benoît,
>
> made an update last Wednwesday (22.02) from 8088 to 8102.
> Now my program fails :
> FCRMMain.?.0: #2: Cannot load class 'DBTableView': Loading has already
> failed
> FCRMMain.?.0 FCRMMain.?.0 Main.?.0
>
> So can you tell me whats new since rev. 8088
>
> This is the line where it happend.
>
> tbvAddCustInfo = New DBTableView(TabAddCust, "tbvAddCustInfo",
> "CUSTINFO") As "tbvAddCustInfo"
>
> No, I can not send the project, but can try to make an example.
>
> But perhaps you know what's wrong.

Salut,

I found the matter of that crash. Benoît has added in r8102 a AddColumn
to the GridView, my class which inherits GridView have a AddColumn too.
That I found out while making a Test project.
I'v got this message, and all was clear.
'GridView.AddColumn' is incorrectly overridden in class 'DBTableView'
Wasn't in r8101.
--
Amicalement

Re: whats new since rev. 8088

Benoît Minisini
Le 25/02/2017 à 17:58, Karl Reinl a écrit :

> Am Freitag, den 24.02.2017, 21:41 +0100 schrieb Charlie Reinl:
>> Salut Benoît,
>>
>> made an update last Wednwesday (22.02) from 8088 to 8102.
>> Now my program fails :
>> FCRMMain.?.0: #2: Cannot load class 'DBTableView': Loading has already
>> failed
>> FCRMMain.?.0 FCRMMain.?.0 Main.?.0
>>
>> So can you tell me whats new since rev. 8088
>>
>> This is the line where it happend.
>>
>> tbvAddCustInfo = New DBTableView(TabAddCust, "tbvAddCustInfo",
>> "CUSTINFO") As "tbvAddCustInfo"
>>
>> No, I can not send the project, but can try to make an example.
>>
>> But perhaps you know what's wrong.
>
> Salut,
>
> I found the matter of that crash. Benoît has added in r8102 a AddColumn
> to the GridView, my class which inherits GridView have a AddColumn too.
> That I found out while making a Test project.
> I'v got this message, and all was clear.
> 'GridView.AddColumn' is incorrectly overridden in class 'DBTableView'
> Wasn't in r8101.

Sorry for that. It's the problem when I add some new methods or
properties, and that you hace your own child classes.

Moreover, the Sourceforge svn commit mails are still broken, they
apparently haven't fixed them for weeks. Sourceforge is more and more a
problem!

Re: whats new since rev. 8088

Jesus Guardon-3
El 25/2/17 a las 20:17, Benoît Minisini escribió:
> Moreover, the Sourceforge svn commit mails are still broken, they
> apparently haven't fixed them for weeks. Sourceforge is more and more a
> problem!
Perhaps it's time to switch to GitHub...  ;-)

Regards

Jesus G.

Re: whats new since rev. 8088

Karl Reinl
Saslut,

now I found why I always look a bit strange when writing 8088.
Yes that was the first CPU for IBM-Compatibles round about at 1980.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_8088

Yes there is a lot, to my question!
--
Amicalement