Quantcast

why not a forum event a complicates instruction on list and mail list

why not a forum event a complicates instruction on list and mail list

Tyrone Lucero
Hello, I was inscribe here,  but  I don' t see  any forum... there are
one way to know about use this list?

Re: why not a forum event a complicates instruction on list and mail list

T Lee Davidson
Hello Tyrone,

There is no forum. It is just a mailing list.

You use it by posting a message to the mailing list address: [hidden email]

And, you can see previous messages sent to the list by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/p/gambas/mailman/gambas-user/

On 05/16/2017 05:11 PM, Tyrone Lucero wrote:
> Hello, I was inscribe here,  but  I don' t see  any forum... there are
> one way to know about use this list?

---
Lee