wiki sintax "code gambas" highliter

PICCORO McKAY Lenz
i see that in wiki gamba only that highliter are available or there's some
other more neutral?

i have problems for some code examples that are not specific ofr gambas,

and the wiki instructions documentations does not document all the wiki
sintax
(i noted the "[[ code gambas" and then end with "]]" are not documented)

Re: wiki sintax "code gambas" highliter

PICCORO McKAY Lenz
i search the [GB.EVAL.HIGHLIGHT]
<https://sourceforge.net/p/gambas/code/8037/> svn code and seems are only 3
: gambas, sql and css? or how can i see that?

something can iluminate me? and i documented in the wiki

due seems are missing the highlighter code for wiki sintax! in the wiki
docs!